Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Friday, 9 Jul. 2021 11:00 am AEST
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- Where possible, maintain physical distance from those not in your family or household.
- Practice good hand & respiratory hygiene.
- Avoid physical greetings like handshakes or hugs.
We all need to use wisdom and follow guidelines to protect those around us. More information can be found at your state government health website, and the Online Experience is avalibale for vunerable people or those who are unwell. Your safety and wellbeing is and always has been our highest priority, and we are committed to looking after your wellbeing when you attend.