- Wednesday, 25 Mar 2020 7:00 PM - Wednesday, 6 May 2020 9:30 PM AEDT
Over the sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
· Develop strong foundations,
· Strengthen the connection with your spouse,
· understand each other's needs,
· communicate more effectively,
· grow closer through resolving challenges and conflict,
· heal the ways you've hurt each other,
· recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship,
· improve relationships with parents, family and in-laws,
· develop greater sexual intimacy,
· discover each other's love languages
· ….. and much, much more!
Please Note: Discussion during each class is only with your spouse. There is no public discussion.
All materials and a light meal are included. This is for married couples (see Pastors for pre-marriage counselling)